Registration: Handgun Range Drills (1:00PM - 5:00PM) (Aug 18, 2018 01:00 pm - 05:00 pm)
Handgun Range Drills
NOTE: Windows Internet Explorer version 11 may not function properly when registering for our classes. Please either mail in a payment or put IE in Compatibility View found under the Tools IE Menu selection if necessary.
In order to fully participate in the range exercises, be sure to comply with the following requirements:
1. Bring the handgun you wish to shoot in the class (semi-auto or revolver); preferably the one you have chosen for concealed carry. Single Action revolvers are not permitted.
2. Wear a strong side hip holster that secures the handgun safely with a 1 1/4” or wider belt (NOTE: You MUST wear a belt with a holster on your firing hand side. Specifically NOT PERMITTED are cross draw holsters, shoulder holsters and small-of-the-back holsters)
3. Bring a minimum of three (3) magazines or three (3) speed loaders, preferably 4 or more
4. Wear eye and ear protection (muffs or earplugs); although not required, electronic earmuffs will aid you in hearing range commands
5. Two hundred rounds of commercial ammunition, no reloads!
6. Cold weather? Dress warm and wear gloves that permit you to shoot the gun. In addition, wear a ball cap to protect you from hot brass.
Once your credit card payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation of enrollment from Eagle Rock Gun School and Range. However, if you prefer to pay by mail, please complete this application form by clicking here and mail it to the address on the form with payment at least 2 weeks in advance of the class date.