NRA Basic Shotgun Class, 9:00am - 7:00pm
NRA Basic Shotgun Shooting Course
NOTE: This class fulfills the NRA pre-requisite to register and become an NRA certified Shotgun Instructor.
This class is a basic beginner level class on how to safely operate and shoot a shotgun. Students will receive an NRA shotgun book with this course.
The class consists of a Power Point presentation and range time.
- Shotgun knowledge and safe handling
- Parts and action types
- Ammunition components
- Fundamentals of shooting a shotgun
- Shooting at moving clay targets
- Cleaning, storage and caring for your shotgun
For this class, students need to bring:
- A functioning 12, 16, or 20 gauge shotgun (no .410 or 28 gauges) in a case
- 100 rounds of ammunition minimum
- Eye and ear protection
- A lunch
- Appropriate clothing for weather conditions
Upon processing your credit card payment, you will receive a confirmation of enrollment from Eagle Rock Gun School and Range. However, if you prefer to pay by mail, please complete this application form by clicking here and mail it to the address on the form with payment at least 2 weeks in advance of the class date.
|Event Date||08-26-2023 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||08-26-2023 7:00 pm|
|Cut off date||08-13-2023 8:00 am|
|Location||Eagle Rock Gun School and Range|