Idaho Enhanced Concealed Weapons License, 8:0AM - 5:00PM
Idaho Enhanced Concealed Weapons License
In order to fully participate in the range exercises, you MUST comply with the following requirements:
1. Bring the handgun you wish to shoot in the class (semi-auto or revolver); preferably the one you have chosen for concealed carry. Single Action revolvers are NOT permitted in this class.
2. Wear a strong side hip holster that secures the handgun safely with a 1 1/4” or wider belt (NOTE: You MUST wear a belt with a holster on your firing hand side. Specifically NOT PERMITTED are cross draw holsters, shoulder holsters and small-of-the-back holsters)
3. Bring a minimum of two (2) double stack or three single stack (3) magazines or three (3) speed loaders, preferably 4 or more
4. Wear eye and ear protection (muffs or earplugs); although not required, electronic earmuffs will aid you in hearing range commands
5. Two hundred rounds of commercial ammunition, no reloads!
6. Cold weather? Dress warm and wear gloves that permit you to shoot the gun. In addition, wear a ball cap to protect you from hot brass.
If you do not have the proper equipment, firearms and magazines are available for rent at a cost of $35. Please call (208) 270-1334 for information and to make arrangements for renting a firearm.
Once your credit card payment is processed, you will receive a confirmation of enrollment from Eagle Rock Gun School and Range. However, if you prefer to pay by mail, please complete this application form by clicking here and mail it to the address on the form with payment at least 2 weeks in advance of the class date.
|Event Date||04-06-2019 8:00 am|
|Location||Smith Chevrolet (upstairs conference room)|
Venue Information - Smith Chevrolet (upstairs conference room)
Located on Sunnyside Drive at Interstate 15